Bone broth is one of my favorite things to consume on a daily basis. There are a lot of bone broth benefits which we will discuss in this video. But first
What is bone broth?
Bone broth is basically the broth created when you boil or soak the bones, tendons, joints, cartilage of animals. You get an amazing mix of amino acids, gelatin, collagen, and minerals. This is the most efficient way to get all of these things for a good price.
We’re coming out with a Truth Nutra Bone Broth – http://truthnutra.com/total-broth
1. Bone Broth Benefits Your Joints – since you’re consuming the joints, tendons, etc from the animal you end up getting all of the nutrients shuttled to your own joints. There was a study showing major increases in joint health for NCAA athletes.
2. Bone broth benefits your gut – I’ve done some other videos on glycine and collagen and how it is shown to help with rebuilding and keeping the integrity of your gut lining.
3. Bone broth benefits your skin – all of the ingredients in the bone broth have been found to keep your skin very elastic. This will make your skin look tighter and have more of a glow. You’ll look younger for longer when you’re consistently drinking bone broth.
4. Beef bone broth benefits your immune system – again, this comes down to the gut. Your immune system is seated in the gut and your inflammation reactions come from the gut first.
5. Bone broth benefits detoxification through the production of the master antioxidant glutathione. The glycine and proline are also good for aiding your liver in the detoxification process.
6. Bone broth benefits your metabolism and increasing anabolism – I talked about this with glycine and collagen as well.